- sheynafaber on Of Saunas, Huskies & the Aurora Borealis- Our Finnish Adventure (Part 2)
- Julia on Of Saunas, Huskies & the Aurora Borealis- Our Finnish Adventure (Part 2)
- Bali Tour on Easy-Peasy Chinese-Style Chicken Drumsticks
- sheynafaber on Baked Salmon with Cream Cheese and Breadcrumbs
- breakroomstories on Baked Salmon with Cream Cheese and Breadcrumbs
Tag Archives: Holiday
I have always wanted to see the Aurora Borealis. I have been obsessed with the idea since first seeing a picture of this wonderful phenomenon in an encyclopaedia at the age of 8 or 9. In fact, the initial motivation … Continue reading
On Thursday the 30th of March, the 4 of us excitedly climbed into our taxi bound for Heathrow Terminal 3. We had packed everything from ski gear to soy sauce, and we were off to Finland for our Lappish adventure!